Dr. Rinat K. Islamgaliev
phone: +7 3472 235244
Curriculum Vitae (PDF format, ~160Kb)
Dr. Sci. Rinat K. Islamgaliev is Head of Group "Physics of Strength
He is expert in structural characterization and research of strength
and ductility of nanostructured metals and alloys processed by severe
plastic deformation. The main objective of his investigations is
origin of extraordinary mechanical properties of nanostructured metals
and alloys (unique combination of high strength and ductility, high
strain rate and low temperature superplasticity).
Dr. Islamgaliev is author of over 100 papers in peer-reviewed scientific
journals and proceedings of international conferences. He was
coordinator of projects RFBR-Austria ¹ 01-02-002, INTAS ¹ 97-1243,
manager of projects CRDF ¹ Re2-2230, RFBR ¹ 00-02-16583.
- R.Z.Valiev, R.K.Islamgaliev, I.V.Alexandrov. Bulk nanostructured materials from severe plastic deformation. Progress in Materials Science. 45 (2000) 103-189.
- R.S.Mishra, R.Z.Valiev, S.X.McFadden, R.K.Islamgaliev, A.K.Mukherjee. High-strain-rate superplasticity from nanocrystalline Al alloy 1420 at low temperature. Phil. Mag. A, 81, 1 (2001) 37-48.
- R.K.Islamgaliev, N.F.Yunusova, I.N.Sabirov, A.V.Sergeeva, R.Z.Valiev. Deformation behavior of nanostructured aluminum alloy processed by severe plastic deformation. Mat. Sci. Eng. A319-321 (2001) 874-878.
- R.K.Islamgaliev, N.F.Yunusova, R.Z.Valiev. Effect of regimes of equal-channel angular pressing on superplasticity of aluminum alloy 1420. The Physics of Metals and Metallography. 94, 6 (2002) 606-615.
- R.K.Islamgaliev, N.F.Yunusova, R.Z.Valiev, N.K.Tsenev, V.N.Perevezentsev, T.G.Langdon. Characteristics of superplasticity in an ultrafine-grained aluminum alloy processed by ECA pressing. Scripta Mater. 49, 5 (2003) 467-472.